8/12/09

Catching My Breath...Or Not

It's been a few days since I posted something on this blog. Part of the reason is that I've barely had time to catch my breadth after last month's Zuda competition. Once again, my comic came up short and once again, I finished 4th. However, the reaction from the public at large was very strong to Interrogation Control Element and I think the team and I can be proud of our work on this project.

I can't say exactly what is next for ICE. I will be printing up a new version of the initial story and plan on talking to some publishers about it. I'm going to take a few weeks of downtime away from the project to clear my head, before coming back with a new game plan on it. But I'll keep you posted here.

Besides that, I'm plugging away at "Over" which is in it's third month of 3 times a week updates. I'm also writing more Tears of the Dragon, posting pages every Tuesday and basically executive producing that project. And I've recently dusted off "Friend Request" a horror short I drew but never completed last year. Looks like it's got another chance to get published by Arcana, so I'm doing my damnedest to get it done. And if all of this wasn't enough, my weekly column at Comic Related continues to keep me busy.

Yes, I'm a little fried. And yes, I could use a vacation. But, in the immortal words of Lil' Wayne "You ain’t grindin’ til you tired." And so it goes...

No comments: