7/5/08

Velvet Rope #9: (Another) Three Panel Preview

My scanner finally crapped out on me the other day. I suppose I can't complain. It was a hand me down from my friend Andrew Jarvis. (BTW, if you need some website design work-for-hire, give Andy a holler over at http://liquidmethods.com/.) The old scanner was beat up, but it got the job done for the past two and a half years. But after my move, it just stopped working, so I had to put it out to pasture. With a quick trip to Best Buy, I'm now the owner of new Epson Perfection V200 Photo Color Scanner, and now my studio is back to full capacity.

The first thing I scanned with the new hardware...another page of "Friend Request," the horror short I've been working on for Velvet Rope. Hope you like this 3 panel preview.

Photobucket

No comments: