3/11/09

Boston Comic Con: Want A Free Sketch?


A FEW FREE SKETCHES STILL AVAILABLE!

April 4th and 5th, I'll be tabling at the Boston Comic Con. Soon, I'll be starting the art on my original graphic novel after several months away from the drawing table. To get my skills back up to speed, I'm going to do some sketches over the next few weeks. Want one?

Here's the deal:

If you are attending the Boston Comic Con and would like a FREE SKETCH, email the following information to tylerjamescomics@gmail.com:
  • Your name
  • Sketch character request
  • The day or days you'll be at the Boston Comic Con
I'll draw FREE SKETCHES for a LIMITED NUMBER of people who request them.

All you'll have to do is stop by artists alley at some point during the convention, say hello, and pick up your FREE SKETCH. Not a bad deal, huh?

While at the table, you'll also be able to check out issues of Super Seed, art from CounterTERROR, Tears of the Dragon, and ICE, and my new Boston Comic Con exclusive...Tyler James Comics Presents...Vol. 1.

Remember, this is a first come, first serve opportunity, so if you're interested and definitely plan on attending the show, send me an email now at tylerjamescomics@gmail.com.

No comments: