3/18/09

Creating Comics #6: New Adult Class Starting Soon!

Well, I just wrapped up my Creating Comics! Class for middle schoolers last Wednesday, so I suppose it's a good time to announce the next class!

Creating Comics! Writing For Comics & Graphic Novels will start up again mid-April, once again an offering of Newburyport Adult and Community Education Center.

The spring catalog of classes just arrived, and it was a nice surprise to see not only did I get quite the course write up, but they added a Super Seed image to spice up my course offering solicitation.

This will be the second time running the course, and while I'll keep the same basic framework, I'm planning to do a lot more exploration of story structure. And I'm also going to incorporate a small drawing component.

So, if you or someone you know lives in the North Shore area of Massachusetts and would be possibly be interested in the course, follow this link to register. If you have any questions about the course, feel free to shoot me an e-mail at tylerjamescomics@gmail.com.

No comments: