- Each student was given a comic page and told to draw the first panel.
- After drawing the first panel, the student would pass the page to the next student in line.
- Each panel had special rules the students needed to follow.
- Panel 1- Introduce a Main Character and Setting/Situation
- Panel 2- Introduce a problem.
- Panel 3 – Introduce a supporting character.
- Panel 4 – The problem gets even worse.
- Panel 5 – The character tries to Fix the problem.
- Panel 6 – The resolution? Did he/she/it fix the problem.
Here are some examples of the work done by the students...and I did a few panels as well.