3/5/09

Events, Appearances, Promotions #7: Appearing at the Boston Comic Book & Toy Spectacular

Title pretty much says it all. I'll be taking up half a table once again at the Boston Comic Book & Toy Collector's Spectacular. This show is being put on by Monkeyhouse Entertainment in association with Primate Productions (I kid you not.)

Marvel artist Billy Tan will be there, and it looks like there's a small crew of other local comic book talent that will also be in attendance. Chris Gibbs will be there, who I met at the last Boston Comic Con, and he has a CounterTERROR pin-up for me that I'm excited to get a look at.

Unfortunately, I did not replenish my personal supply of books, so the merchandise I have for sale will be limited. Still, I hope to continue to make connections and build relationships with local artists and maybe do some free sketches for the first time.

If you're in the Boston area, think about stopping by.

The Details:

AMERICA'S LONGEST RUNNING

COMIC BOOK CONVENTION IN THE SAME LOCATION!

A FAMILY RUN SHOW IN A FAMILY FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE!

Come have a day of collecting fun and

meet other collectors!

THE BOSTON COMIC BOOK & TOY COLLECTOR'S SPECTACULAR

SUNDAY

MARCH 8

10 a.m -4 p.m

Boston Radisson Hotel

200 STUART ST. BOSTON

6TH Floor Ballroom

Admission $8 children under 12 free

Advance passes available $12

allows admission at 9:30

Paypal only to monkeyhouse55@aol.com


No comments: