5/22/09

Creating Comics! The Art + Craft at Comic Related

Hey all. Just wanted to give you the heads up that this coming Monday, my new column, "Creating Comics! The Art + Craft" will debut at Comic Related, a popular comic culture, news, and reviews website.

Though I'm a relatively new to the Comic Related community, I've been checking them out ever since I was interviewed by Eric Ratcliffe, one of their most prolific columnists, at the Boston Comic Con. I've found on the site a nice combination of interesting articles and reviews, podcasts, comic previews, webcomics, and an all-around positive community, with a keen interest in supporting and promoting independent books and up and coming talent.

After completing my recent series on Writing Process here at my blog and getting some solid feedback from readers who said the series was an enjoyable read and both helpful and inspiring, I decided it was time I gave writing a regular column to a wider audience a shot. Luckily, Chuck Moore, the main man at Comic Related was enthusiastic about bringing me on board as a regular columnist.

So, hey, look forward to a weekly column from yours truly over at Comic Related! Hope you'll check it out over there and leave me some comments!

1 comment:

Jason Berek-Lewis said...

Looking forward to reading your work @ Comic Related; it's a great site!