1/9/09

Events, Appearances, Promotions #7- Webcomics Reviews & Interviews Podcast

As I mentioned previously, on January 1, I was interviewed by Jamais Jochim, host of Webcomics Reviews & Interviews, a live internet radio show. It was a fun interview. I got to chat with Jamais about my various comic projects, as well as the comics classes I'm teaching. It was a positive first experience hitting the internet radio circuit, and I hope to do more shows in the future.

Anyway, the live interview has now been edited and uploaded into podcast form, so if you missed it, check out the interview at your leisure. A direct link to the interview is here. If you prefer to get it through itunes, just search for Webcomics Reviews & Interviews in the Podcast section of iTunes, and subscribe to Jamais' show. My interview is his most recent.

1 comment:

Jason Berek-Lewis said...

I am about half way though listening to the interview. It's really strange to hear people's voices for the first time! HA! Interesting stuff so far...