4/17/08

Super Seed #11- Contest Results!

Alright! Here it is, the results from my Super Seed scripting contest. Drumroll please...

Runner Up- Rodney Brown


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really like the attitude Rodney gave the Mother, here. No reason to assume a super pregnancy would be any more enjoyable than a regular one. I also like the concerns of the father on page three, as he seems to be second guessing the whole Super Seed idea.


First Place- Alan Adelberg

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alan made a couple different choices, putting the father in the delivery room with the mother, which was not my intention when drawing the piece, but it still works. I like the flow of the dialogue and really like the script transition between Page 1 and 2, "...a healthy baby- Oh, boy!) I thought that was great writing. One interesting thing about both entries, both had a character concerned that the baby would come out breathing fire, and that was no where in the pictures. Just an odd coincidence.

I'll be contacting both winners, taking their sketch and NY ComicCon requests. Thanks again to all who participated, and thanks for the interest in Super Seed.

1 comment:

ALAN said...

What? I won? Cool! Thanks for hosting the contest Tyler and props to Rodney Brown, I liked your strip a lot.